Being healthy is one of the pinnacles of human life. Every human wished to have a strong and healthy body. Because of that, many people are always trying to find anything that will help strengthen their bodies and slow down illnesses, so they can live a long, happy life. Today, we are going to introduce you to a new trendy item that is believed to help to cleanse your body and strengthen your aura. That item is shungite.
What is a shungite?
Shungite is an oil shale with more than 98% carbon, named after the site of its discovery at the village of Shun’ga at Lake Onega, Karelia in northern Russia. It is a rock that has bactericidal properties, which means it can easily interact with other substances, forming various compounds.
In recent years, shungite has been getting popular as people believe it has healing properties, for both your body and your mind. Moreover, shungite is associated with supernatural healing powers. Modern scientists discovered that shungite contains fullerene, which is a particle that has powerful antioxidant properties. It protects the human body well from the influence of electromagnetic oscillations, including the ones emitted by your mobile communication devices.
How can shungite improve your health?
One of shungite’s most well-known abilities is to filter out negative energy. For instance, if you place shungite on your desk, it will help you absorb negative energy from the environment around you and prevent you from feeling overwhelmed and lethargic. It could even help clear your mind, make you have an easier time finding ideas and solutions to your problems.
In addition, shungite oil can be used to clean water and air from toxic impurities. Furthermore, touching a shungite rock directly can help reduce the intensity of pain in suffering patients. Also, this can be effective in cases of spinal problems and disorders of the joints’ motor functions.
What are the properties of shungite?
Shungite can help:
- stimulate wound healing.
- strengthen the immune system of the human body.
- prevent allergic reactions to antihistamine properties.
- activates the course of metabolic processes.
- heal various infectious processes faster, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- relieve headache
- cope with the painful symptoms of intestinal disorders and stomach disorders
- alleviate the suffering of patients with radiculitis and osteochondrosis.
- improve sleep quality.
- eliminate neurotic disorders
- stimulate sexual activity
- stabilize blood pressure
- improve kidney function
- normalize urination
- effectively deal with the symptoms of dyspepsia.
- improve blood flow
- clean skin from imperfections
- slow down your skin aging process
- restores damaged human aura
The antiseptic properties of the shungite are widely used, not only in the medical field but also in agriculture, cosmetics, and other industries. Shungite can also be used to create mineral water that is great for cooking, or used with cosmetic products, and can be consumed by animals and plants. There is also evidence that the healing properties of shungite can help you out with a hangover.
DIY: How to prepare shungite water in your home
Although it is not hard to make shungite water by yourself, it should be noted that not every shungite rock is suitable for preparing a healthy drink. It is recommended to purchase shungite from the pharmacy or from specialized departments where water filters are used. The quality of the shungite is of utmost importance, especially when you want to use it for treatment.
The steps to prepare shungite water are as follows:
- Choose the water you want to convert into shungite water. A good choice for this would be pre-treated base drinking water.
- Wash the shungite rocks with running water, then place them in the same container with the water you have chosen. The quantity should be 100 grams of shungite per liter of water.
- Wait until the infusion process is done. The duration of the process depends on the quality of the water: clean drinking water will acquire healing properties after a day, and ordinary water will be ready after three days. You should not soak the shungite for too long, as it may cause side effects.
- After it’s done, carefully pour the prepared water into another container. Then, if you want to make more, you could fill the shungite in the first container with fresh water again and repeat steps 1-3.
- Do not worry if you find black suspensions in the shungite water. This is a normal phenomenon due to the deformation of the mineral structure.
Shungite needs proper care, as it needs to be washed once a week with running water. Then, after six months of use, you will have to replace it.
Finally, we can conclude that shungite is a really useful mineral with many benefits, and there is no harm to have one in your home if you can afford it. So if you want to easily improve your health, shungite is perhaps the best investment you could make.